The Kamado Lento Medium is characterised mainly by its red colour and its bamboo side shelves, as opposed to the Small which does not have any.
It also has a larger cooking surface than the Small. But that’s not all, as it has two ceramic crescent baffles that will allow you to cook with indirect or direct fire, depending on what suits you best.
- Top vent made of aluminium resistant to.
- The lower air intake in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Lid locking device and fibreglass sealing gasket to prevent air leaks.
- Padded, heat-insulating handle.
- 5 mm AISI 304 stainless steel grids and grid-holder frame.
- Grid surface diameter 380 mm.
- Includes 2 crescent ceramic heat deflectors.
- Matt enamelled cast iron ash filter.
- AISI 304 stainless steel hole and access tube to the brazier, to introduce the smoking chips.
- Stainless steel accessories: grill lifter and ash shovel.
- Bamboo wood side shelves
- Steel support legs with 4 lockable wheels.